In biopiracy the plunder of nature and knowledge vandana shiva starts from the very reasonable premise that life forms used for nutritional and medicinal purposes by native cultures for centuries should not be patented by foreign multinational corporations as new discoveries. The epidemic of biopiracy is an assault on our living heritage of biodiversity and cumulative innovation embodied in the traditional knowledge of agriculture and medicine in the long run it vandana shiva controversy over biopiracy in india developing world. Biopiracy the plunder of nature and knowledge by vandana shiva south end press 1997 paperback 148 pages purchase on amazoncom biopiracy is a learned clear and passionately stated objection to the ways in which western businesses are being allowed to expropriate natural processes and traditional forms of knowledge praise for biopiracy
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.