Emil brunner in full heinrich emil brunner born december 23 1889 winterthur switzerland died april 6 1966 zrich swiss theologian in the reformed tradition who helped direct the course of modern protestant theology. This is a continuation of a recent blog post about theologian emil brunner under the guise of being a review of alister mcgraths recently published emil brunner a reappraisal wiley blackwell . Heinrich emil brunner was born 23 december 1889 in winterthur a city in the canton of zurich in northern switzerland he studied at the universities of zurich and berlin and earned his doctorate in theology from zurich in 1913 with a dissertation entitled the symbolic element in religious knowledge
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.