The resistance movement of yugoslavia played an important role in world war twoyugoslavia fell to nazi germany on april 17th 1941after this date two resistance movements developed in yugoslavia the first and most successful was led by josef titohis communist partisan army caused the germans all manner of problems. The partisans or the national liberation army officially the national liberation army and partisan detachments of yugoslavia was europes most effective anti nazi resistance movement it was led by the communist party of yugoslavia during world war ii. Jelena batinics women and yugoslav partisans a history of world war ii resistance cambridge university press 2015 examines the role women played in the communist led yugoslav partisan resistance by placing gender and gender relations at the forefront of her analysis batinic provides
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.